THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, September 15, 2006

I'm still Here

So, I haven't updated.... I can't really say why. I'll state the, "Uh, I was busy" excuse. And I have been. School is taking time. Which was expected. And I LOVE it. I love school. I'm such a nerd. I really feel like this is where I belong, and I am kicking myself for not taking this leap a year or so earlier.

I haven't been sleeping well lately though, and that mixed with the, "Uh...busy," makes things just down right tiring. Madeline's been having night terrors or really bad nightmares this week. In fact, last night was her first night without them for a whole week. I'm still tired, but I feel better after a whole's night's sleep than I have all week. As I yawn three times in a paragraph. It's just because I was thinking about it.

Happy weekend.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Glad that you are having a chance to rest up - and glad that you are still so excited about your big leap - hope that Maddie gets over the bad dreams - I know that has to be hard on you too

Danielle said...

Oh Maddie!! :( Hope she gets through that stage soon.

Glad you are enjoying classes, even if it makes you a nerd :)