So I'm at work; I know I should be working, but this is just too good. It's Friday, we're all excited about that. It's payday, even better. We have about 3 or 4 closings scheduled for the day, this morning to be exact. The first one was at 9 am. Right in the middle of the closing there's a loud buzz and a pop. HALF of our electricity went out. HALF. I have a computer, but no lights. I can turn on my electric tart buner, but we don't have A/C. We have 4 computers and 2 work. It's craziness for sure. Our noon closing is here early and we're waiting on his loan officer, I hope he doesn't start to melt in here...
Good news is... Power just came, but who knows for how long??!! Have a good weekend everyone. I'm headed to Savannah, MO for my cousin Keri's 21st birthday. Happy Birthday, Kooowwweeeeee!! Love Always.
Friday, July 15, 2005
In the Dark
Posted by Rachel at 11:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I have never heard of half the power going out. LOL.. Too wierd.
Post a Comment